Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter levitra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Cialis dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Microsoft word - h1n1 update_10-23-09
Thomas Jefferson Health District
2009 H1N1 Influenza Update – 10/23/09
Influenza activity continues to increase throughout the state and in all age groups.
• This week in Virginia surveil ance of patients seeking emergency department and urgent
care treatment for suspected influenza reached 14.2%, surpassing the peak of the last two
• In the U.S., hospitalization rates for laboratory-confirmed influenza are higher than
expected for this time of year. According to CDC, laboratory-confirmed influenza
hospitalization rates for children 5-17 years old and for adults 18-49 years old exceed
• The predominant influenza virus circulating is the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus (formerly
cal ed swine flu). This influenza virus remains susceptible to antiviral drugs (oseltamivir and
• In contrast to seasonal flu strains, adults older than 64 years have been less affected by the
CDC recommends a three-step approach to fighting the flu: vaccination, everyday
preventive actions including frequent hand washing and staying home when sick, and the
correct use of antiviral drugs if your doctor recommends them.
Production of the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine is underway, and distribution of the vaccine has
• Shipments were expected to flow at consistent levels; however, as a result of
manufacturing delays, the amount of 2009 H1N1 vaccine currently available is much less
than anticipated. There are and wil continue to be delays in vaccine availability.
• The CDC ful y anticipates that distribution of vaccine wil increase in the upcoming weeks
and there wil be enough H1N1 vaccine for everyone who wants it.
The Thomas Jefferson Health District (TJHD) received its first large shipment and began its
vaccination effort of children on October 15. As of October 23th, clinics will have been
completed in 30 schools and 9 Head Start programs throughout the district.
• Due to the production delays, TJHD has not yet received any additional vaccine.
• TJHD wants to make the vaccine available as quickly as possible. We have developed a
vaccine clinic schedule to conduct the remaining school-based clinics. We wil make a
determination three days before each of the scheduled clinic as to whether or not we have
enough vaccine on hand to conduct the clinic. If we do not have enough vaccine, we wil
Page 2 – TJHD 2009 H1N1 Influenza Update – 10/23/09
• We have learned that delivery of H1N1 vaccine to local physicians’ offices was also delayed
this week. The Virginia Department of Health wil be distributing additional vaccine to healthcare providers as soon as it is available.
• The Thomas Jefferson Health District wil also arrange opportunities for pregnant women to
receive the vaccine as soon as we receive additional shipments. We are keeping a list of pregnant women who cal us seeking vaccine and wil contact them as we receive vaccine.
There are two forms of flu vaccine: a shot and a nasal spray.
• One dose of H1N1 flu vaccine is needed for persons ten and older. Two doses are needed
• The 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine is made just like seasonal flu vaccines. It is expected to be as
safe and effective as seasonal flu vaccines.
Basic measures can help reduce the spread of germs.
• Flu viruses spread from person to person through coughing or sneezing.
• When you are sick with the flu, stay at home or away from others until at least 24 hours
after you are free of fever (100° F), or signs of a fever without the use of fever-reducing
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw your used
• Clean your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand cleanser often, especial y
Symptoms caused by the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus are similar to other seasonal flu viruses and
include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headaches, chil s, and fatigue. Some people report
• Most people who get influenza recover without any treatment or special care.
• However, influenza can cause serious il ness in some people. Persons at higher risk of
complications from influenza viruses include children younger than five years old, pregnant
women, people with certain health conditions, and persons older than 65 years.
• Children and adults who develop a fever of at least 100°F and a cough or sore throat
should cal their doctor, especial y if they are at higher risk of complications from influenza.
• Antiviral drugs are prescription medicines that fight against the flu by keeping flu viruses
from reproducing in the body. The CDC currently recommends that clinicians prioritize use
of antivirals for persons at higher risk of complications from influenza.
Neurologic Disorders Pharmaceutical Companies Developing 241 Medicines for Neurologic Disorders America’s research-based pharmaceutical and 2006 MEDICINES IN DEVELOPMENT FOR NEUROLOGIC DISORDERS* biotechnology companies are developing 241new medicines to treat debilitating neurologicaldisorders such as Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis,Parkinson’s, and stroke. Combined, t
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (A Mini Ratna – Category – 1 Public Sector Enterprise) Advt.No. 2/2012 Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the following posts (NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED. Event Date Opening date for On-line Registration Last date of receipt