D A R I A L O U N E D U C A T I O N
Tyler School of Art, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
AA, Liberal Arts, concentration in Biology
E M P L O Y M E N T
• August 2008–Present Freelance Art Director
• November 2007–July 2008 Harrison & Star Inc., New York, NY, Position: Senior Art Director
Lead art director on a successful launch of Avastin (breast, Genentech). Collaborated on successful projects and new business initiatives such as Rituxan (Genentech). Directed graphic designers, retouchers, freelancers, web and multi-media department artists on all creative deliverables. In charge of photo shoot art direction for Avastin projects. Clients: Genentech (Avastin and Rituxan), Roche (Pegasys), Abbott (Kaletra, Humira), and Novartis (Zometa).
• June 2006–November 2007 AgencyRx LLC, New York, NY, Position: Art Director
Developed a winning strategic concept and design for Femara’s booth and materials at ASCO 2007 (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting (billboard, direct mail, premiums, etc.), which was deemed by the ASCO meeting attendees “. .the envy of the competitor tamoxifen.” Collaborated with copywriters, account team, production management, illustrators and photographers for various print, web and video projects for both consumer and professional audience; developed advertising campaigns, materials for sales force, presentations to senior corporate executives and clients. In charge of photoshoot art direction for Femara and Exjade projects. Client: Novartis. Brands: Femara, Exjade, Galvus, Belsomra, Exelon, Enablex.
• 2005–2006 Young & Rubicam, Inc./Wunderman, New York, NY, Position: Art Director
Contributed to a successful re-branding and new campaign development for Hewlett Packard. Worked with internal creative directors and copywriters as well as client representatives to execute innovative branded materials including advertisements, posters, web banners, catalogs and direct mail. Collaborated on successful projects and pitches for clients such as Lufthansa, Microsoft, Office Depot and Citibank.
• 2004–2005 Design Force Inc., Marlton, NJ, Position: Graphic Designer
Developed and designed packaging, logos, posters and style guides for clients such as Mattel, Marvel Entertainment, Toys “R” Us, Campbell Soup Company.
• 2003–2004 GraphosArt Studio, Philadelphia, PA, Position: Freelance Graphic Designer
Layout design of exhibit panels for professional conferences, broshures, posters, style guide, and direct mail pieces. Clients: Atofina and Arkema
• 2002–2003 Escape Productions Inc., Philadelphia, PA: Freelance Graphic Designer
Logo design, posters, postcards, direct mail, magazine advertisements and web graphics.
• Artists of Ukraine. Winning Work. Reference Album on creative work and Biography, 4th Issue.
• Fall Open House poster-mailer, Tyler School of Art, Temple University, Advertising Award, 2004
• “Tolerance” poster design and illustration. One of the top 40 entries in the Philadelphia AIGA
Tolerance poster contest. Part of a national traveling exhibition 2003-2004
• Top 15 Finalist, Tyler School of Art, Faculty Juried Competition, Newspaper Association of America
• Honorable Mention, restaurant identity and menu design, Tyler Juried Advanced Graphic Design
• Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, inducted 1999
T E C H N O L O G Y
Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, PowerPoint, Excel, Dreamweaver and HTML.
Summer Reading List Grades 3 and 4 Annie Glover is Not a Tree Lover. By Darleen Bailey Beard. 2009. Fourth grader Annie is torn between supporting her “tree hugging” grandmother who is trying to save a historic tree and her desire for the new community swimming pool which would mean cutting down the tree. Captain Raptor and the Moon Mystery. By Patrick O’Brien. 2005. When somet
Revista Trágica: Estudos sobre Nietzsche – 1º semestre de 2009 – Vol.2 – nº1 – pp.20-37 Nietzsche e a semântica da vontade de poder Resumo: O artigo pretende expor a semântica inerente à dinâmica de realização da vontade de poder. O que se entende por vontade de poder aparece necessariamente a partir do evento da morte de Deus, que engendra o falecimento do poder de de