The Videx padlock is a high-security Federal 500X padlock
with Videx’s weather-resistant 6-pin Schlage format cylinder
pre-installed. It has a solid brass body and a chrome-plated,
hardened steel shackle. The retainer, ball bearings, and
shackle pin are all stainless steel. Two shackle lengths
are available as indicated by the part numbers above. On key-retaining padlocks, the shackle must be returned to the closed position before the key can be removed.
The CL-6P3WR cylinder is specifically designed for use in exposed applications such as an outdoor padlock. Several padlock designs allow water and dirt to enter theback of a cylinder. In addition, closing a padlock shackle can force water and dirt into small openings in a cylinder.
Over time, this can degrade the lock’s performance.
The weather-resistant 6-pin cylinder’s sealed design prevents this from happening.
Applications include storefronts, gates, construction sites, andequipment or any location needing unwired access control.
• -40º to 160º F; -40º to 70º C, non-condensing
• None; power is supplied by the key’s battery.
Hardware Security Features
• No keyway to pick.
• If torque is applied to the front of the cylinder, it separates from the back half leaving
the cylinder in the locked position.
• Resists electric charge applied to the face of the lock.
• Tamper pin which blocks the locking pin automatically when impact force is applied
Number of Keys per Lock
• No limit to the number of keys that the lock can support.
Number of Locks per Key
• Up to 3300 locks can be accessed with a standard user key.
• A Master key has no limit to the number of locks it can access.
• A database has no limit to the number of locks or keys it can manage.
• The system can designate and disable lost keys.
• Schedules programmed into the CyberKey provide complete control over specific days
and times that a key will operate. A key can use up to 49 different schedules to access locks.
• A database has no limit to the number of schedules it can manage.
• Holidays may be set as exceptions to the schedules.
• The lock remembers the last 1100 events with date and time.
• A key remembers up to 3900 events with date and time. It can be set to keep only the most
recent set of events or to stop operating when its audit trail is full.
Electronic Security Features
• Key Expiration – a begin/end date range can be set during which the key will work. • Delayed entry – a lock can be set to delay entry for up to 20 minutes.
• Multiple key custody – a lock may be set to require more than 1 key (up to 4) before opening.
• Rekeying a system is done via the software; no need to install new locks and issue new keys.
Shackle Strength Test
, 1105 NE Circle Blvd., Corvallis, OR 97330 • 541-758-0521 • Fax 541-752-5285 • www.videx.com • email@example.com GCO1976
Reproducing the results Aquaculture has been practised for thousands of years and yet a problem that still persists inmodern day fish farming is the reluctance of many species to breed in captivity. Withtraditional fish spawning methods, fish have to be killed in the process. Alternatively, wild fryhave to be caught and transported. The difficulties of getting fish to spawn is one of th
Reinventing fire through corporate and social innovation An interview with Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Scientist, Rocky Mountain Institute; author of Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era Physicist Amory Lovins is Chairman and Chief Scientist o and Chairman Emeritus of Fiberforge Corporation. His wide-ranging innovations in energy, security,