Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 6 ans d'expérience et plus de 90.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter cialis original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Kamagra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Gastromend_gi microb_x tech sheet_rev1207.qxd
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE USE OF PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR PHYSI-
CIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS TO USE AS A BASIS FOR DETERMINING WHETHER OR NOT TO RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS TO THEIR PATIENTS.
THIS MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IS NOT FOR USE BY CONSUMERS. THE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY DESIGNS FOR HEALTH ARE NOT
INTENDED FOR USE BY CONSUMERS AS A MEANS TO CURE, TREAT, PREVENT, DIAGNOSE, OR MITIGATE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION.
GastroMend-HP is a blend of botanical extracts and nutrient complexes with specific antimicrobial and mucosal healing properties.
These ingredients, mastic (Pistacea lentiscus), methylmethioninesulfonium (“vitamin u”), zinc-carnosine (PepZin-GI) and vitamin
Serving Size 4 capsulesServings Per Container 15
C provide activity against Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria associated with ulceration. Together, this novel combination of substances
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
delivered in a quick-release capsule for action in the stomach and duodenum, provides a new tool in management of ulcers and
gastritis by addressing both the eradication of H. pylori and the healing and protection of the mucosal tissue. The recommended
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) 1500 mg
usage for this product is 2 capsules, twice a day, on an empty stomach.
)(gum & resin)
("Vitamin U")PepZin GI® (Zinc-Carnosine)
Mastic (Pistacea lentiscus) is a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece, and has a
long historic use in the Mediterranean and Middle-east regions of the world where it has been chewed like gum in the
treatment of stomach pain for centuries. Research on mastic proves its antimicrobial abilities showing it to be effective
Methylmethioninesulfonium, a derivative of methionine found in raw cabbage, is often referred to as “vitamin u” because
of it being a food-derived factor with a history of treating peptic ulcers. The use of raw cabbage juice has been studied extensively, particularly in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, for the healing of damaged and eroded intestinal mucosa.
DGL (deglycyrrhizinated licorice) is a well established anti-ulceration and mucosal healing botanical. DGL is a mucilaginous herb that can provide enhancement
of intestinal function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining and promoting the healing of ulcers and inflamed tissue. We have incorporated a very special and potent form of DGL which is standardized to contain less than 3% glycyrrhizin and is guaranteed to contain .75% flavonoids as glabridin and glabrol. This extract is up to 10 times higher in flavonoids than non-standardized DGL and these flavonoids play a major role in repairing gastric damage. Research suggests thatthe flavonoids in licorice, and other flavonoid-containing herbs like green tea, have impressive antimicrobrial activity against H. pylori. Even more impressive, the flavonoids in licorice showed anti-H. pylori activity against a clarithromycin and amoxicillin-resistant strain. The high flavonoid, very low glycyrrhizin, content of this unique DGL allows this botanical extract to work efficaciously without some of the potential side effects of high-dose full-spectrum licorice consumption including hypertension (high blood pressure), hypokalemia (low blood potassium levels) and fluid retention.
Zinc-carnosine (PepZin-GI) was chosen because of the exciting new literature that has been emerging showing the impressive anti-H. pylori, mucosal protective
and anti-ulcerative properties of this compound. This would include the ability to protect the intestinal lining against damage due to indomethacin and other strong anti-inflammatory medications often associated with intestinal mucosal damage.
Vitamin C rounds out this formula by providing not only anti-H. pylori activity but tissue healing ability as well.
1. Gaby AR. Helicobacter pylori eradication: are there alternatives to antibiotics? Altern Med
11. Langmead L, et al. Antioxidant effects of herbal therapies used by patients with inflammatory
bowel disease: an in vitro study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther., 2002 Feb;16(2):197-205.
2. Paraschos S, Magiatis P, Mitakou S, et al. In vitro and in vivo activities of Chios mastic gum
12. Nichols TW, Faass N. Optimal Digestion, New Strategies for Achieving Digestive Health.
extracts and constituents against Helicobacter pylori. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2007
13. Lipski E. Digestive wellness. New Canaan, CT: Keats, 1996: 200-03.
3. Marone P, Bono L, Leone E. Bactericidal activity of Pistacia lentiscus mastic gum against
14. Pizzorno JE, Murray MT. Textbook of Natural Medicine (2nd Ed.), Churchill Livingstone,
Helicobacter pylori. J Chemother. 2001 Dec;13(6):611-4.
4. Huwez FU, Thirlwell D, Cockayne A. Mastic gum kills Helicobacter pylori. N Engl J Med.
15. PDR for Herbal Medicines 1st Ed., Medical Economics Co., Montvale, New Jersey, 1998.
16. Fetrow CW, Avila JR. Complimentary & Alternative Medicines: Professional's Handbook.
5. Tsimmerman IaS, Golovanova ES. Clinical effect and an analysis of the mechanism of action
of vitamin U (S-methylmethioninesulfonium chloride) in peptic ulcer of the stomach and
17. Werbach MR, Murray, MT. Botanical Influences on Illness: A sourcebook of clinical
duodenum. Ter Arkh. 1976;48(3):29-35. Russian.
research. Third Line Press, Tarzana, California, 1994.
6. Trusov VV, Vakhrushev IM. Therapeutic effectiveness of methylmethioninesulfonium chlo
18. Bascom A. Incorporating Herbal Medicine Into Clinical Practice. F.A. Davis Co.,
ride (vitamin U) in patients with chronic enterocolitis. Vrach Delo. 1974 Dec;(12):78-82.
19. Cheallier A. Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine. Dorling Kindersley, London, 2000.
7. Trumanov VA, Chekman IS. Methylmethioninesulfonium chloride (vitamin U). Farm Zh.
20. PDR for Nutritional Supplements 1st Ed., Medical Economics Co., Montvale, New Jersey,
8. Mahmood A, Fitzgerald AJ. Zinc carnosine, a health food supplement that stabilizes small
21. Robbers JE, Speedie MK, Tyler VE. Pharmacognosy and Pharmacobiotechnology. Williams
bowel integrity and stimulates gut repair processes. Gut. 2007 Feb;56(2):168-75.
9. Odashima M. Zinc L-carnosine protects colonic mucosal injury through induction of heat
22. Fukai T., Maruma A., Kaitou K., Kanda T., Terada S., Nomura T., Anti-Helicobactor
shock protein 72 and suppression of NF-kappaB activation. Life Sci. 2006 Nov
flavonoids from Licorice extract. Life sciences. 2002; 1449-1463.
10. Mikami K, Otaka M, Watanabe D. Zinc L-carnosine protects against mucosal injury in
portal hypertensive gastropathy through induction of heat shock protein 72. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006 Nov;21(11):1669-74.
To contact Designs for Health, please call us at (800) 847-8302, or visit us on the web at www.designsforhealth.com.
Self-Insured Schools of California Prescription Program – SETTC Effective October 1, 2009 Co-payments – Retail Members can receive up to a 30-day supply of prescription drugs through any of American Health Care’s contracted pharmacies. EMPLOYEES and DEPENDENTS Generic Drugs $3.00 Brand-Name Drugs $15.00 • Costco Program: able to receive generics from Costc
http://www.tagblatt.ch/ostschweiz/stgallen/rorschach/tb-ot08/Musiktalente-aus-aller-Welt;art2889,3297126 Tagblatt Online, 12. Februar 2013 01:33:00 Musiktalente aus aller Welt Das Trio Allegra mit Susanna Klovsky, Klavier, Agnes Pusker, Violine, und Angela Chang, Violoncello. (Bild: Theodor Looser) GOLDACH. Der Kulturverein Schloss Wartegg präsentierte zusammen mit der Musikschule Go