Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 6 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter viagra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Cialis dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Microsoft word - seva.doc
Vsevolod Kaplounenko Preferred name
: Seva Other alias names on the web
: Vsevolod Kaplunenko, Seva Kaplou
nenko, Seva Kaplu
3413 Geneva Drive
CA 95051 USA
Tel. (408) 260-0193(home) (408) 891 3949 (cell)
Web page http://www.kapl.tv/ Resume: http://www.kapl.tv/resume.htm
Education: PhD in Physics and general mathematics, MS in Material science and physics of metals.
1. Professional programmer
comfortable with many programming languages and techniques
ranging from firmware to full-scale C++ applications Developed first industrial C-
application for EBM lithography. The first C++(MFC) based application was schematic
editor and simulator for superconducting electronics, and then developed SQL server –
DCOM dialup server (TAPI32) to check remote cellular base station equipment at the field
2. Had practical experience with the chip design and fabrication technologies (dry and wet
etching, photo and EBM lithography, and etc.
) Used to work at clean room.
3. Did controller for tunable filter based on Windows NT Embedded (Target designer)) 4. Had extensive experience of building and integrating complicated test and measurement
equipment including precise motion controllers (i.e. tight FPGA control over position errors
due to dust on scales or due to micro quake), and real time data collection using FPGA
triggering scheme. Participated in building from scratch Metrology lab for undulator tuning
at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. Find and negotiated specs with vendors, bought
equipment and programmed it. Used to use National Instruments Lab Windows CVI
Labview and its Real Time
modules. Also had practical experience with NI PXI
Express modules. Proficient in Matlab, IDL, and their integration with the “C” code. C-
based applications started Matlab
engines (in background), passed them data,
ran calculations and got resulting data. Converted complex Matlab application to plain C-
code for easier integration with the C-code on platforms that do not support Matlab or IDL.
5. Built measurement system that allowed for micron accuracy undulator mechanical
positioning and for undulator magnetic field tuning.
6. Communication skills: Author of more than 40 publications in leading scientific journals,
presentations at conferences and etc. See http://www.kapl.tv/publications.htm
7. Administrative skills: Hiring, managing small group. 8. Strong ability in developing computer algorithms to solve die hard problems. 9. Developed PC control systems built from motion controllers, voltmeters, switches, Hall
probes, NMR and capacitive sensors using USB
10. Did PLC programming for Kugler, Newport and Parker motion controllers. Installed
Heidenhain Encoders using Heidenhain test equipment.
11. Developed installation procedures using Install Shield and Windows Installer (msi, Orca). 12. Built a few complex measurement systems for data acquisition and data storage (Database
SQL server - clients and simple file sharing storage.)
13. Designed database SQL server architecture and implemented a few clients.
14. Had experience as an SBIR
principal investigator (DOE and ONR).
nenko Preferred name
: Seva Other alias names on the web
: Vsevolod Kaplunenko, Seva Kaplou
nenko, Seva Kaplu
3413 Geneva Drive
Santa Clara CA 95051 USA
Tel. (408) 891 3949 cell
Tel. (408) 260-0193 (home)
Web page http://www.kapl.tv/ Resume: http://www.kapl.tv/resume.htm Senior Software/Hardware Engineer-Physicist
: Had fourteen plus years of technical experience and leadership that included R&D and commercial software
design, as well as technical projects management. Had experience as an SBIR principal investigator. Dealt with all
stages of the project: defined scope of the project, set goals, estimated resources needed to achieve the goals, came up
with budget and wrote a proposal. Did advanced systems integration that included finding hardware, negotiating with
vendors, buying or renting equipment, setting it up, troubleshooting, tuning, and developing software (firmware, data
collection, data analysis algorithms, interfaces between C, Matlab, IDL, Labview); wrote final reports, published and
presented results at conferences. Special Qualifications
C++/STL, MFC, Fortran, Java, Lisp, Labview(FPGA and real time modules), HTML, SQL
Linux, FreeBSD, UNIX, Solaris, Windows 95-Windows7
TCP/IP and networking, TAPI32, COM, DCOM
Development tools and Codebase Control
Visual Studio, Gcc, MFC, SDK .Net,Make, Cvs, Lbview (FPGA and Real Time modules, NI pxi
express modules), Labwindows CVI, XP Embedded Target designer for PC104 embedded
Had practical experience with the chip design and fabrication technologies (dry and wet etching, photo and EBM lithography, and etc.
) Had several years of experience working in the clean room (In Swedish national nano-laboratory governed by Chalmers University.)
Measurement and control systems
: RF circuit evaluation, real-time measurement, exact mechanical position
using capacitive sensors, magnetic measurements, Hall probe calibration, temperature sensors
: (RSFQ): simulations, chip layout design, chip fabrication.
The kernel of superconducting mixed signal circuit simulator, elementary digital cell parameters
optimizer, topological layout analyzer for EBM lithography, the conversion algorithm from time-
domain based simulations to the frequency domain for nonlinear RF devices analysis.
: Author of the more than 40 publications in leading journals (full list can be found at
Hiring, managing small group, handling SBIR projects from ONR and DOE
Principal investigator (Successfully completed several SBIR programs with BMDO,
Very strong experience in object-oriented design and implementation. Excellent analytical skills.
Good knowledge of graphics and signal processing techniques.
ENGINEER-PHYSISIST Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory), January 2005 – February 2010
As part of a team, built from scratch Metrology lab for undulator tuning at SLAC. Found and negotiated specs with
vendors, bought equipment and programmed it. Created software for complex magnetic and mechanical measurements
procedures for LCLS project.
Used the following measurements techniques and built the following setups:
1. Did PLC programming for Kugler, Newport and Parker motion controllers. Installed Heidenhain Encoders
2. Used Labview and its FPGA and real time modules to track motion errors and generate real time triggers for
data acquisition modules. Result in the position accuracy at trigger time was better than micron.
3. Did mechanical design for limit switches and extra gear setup (Autocad). 4. Participated in purchase of the new Kugler (made) granite bench ($450k). Developed specification and went to
5. Developed unique three-phase 60 Hz rejection filter to improve accuracy of the long coil measurements (used
6. Built Hall probe calibration system (LabWindows cvi) using MetroLab precise NMR probes. 7. Imlemented all time temperature measurements and logging. Programmed dedicated server to instantly measure
temperature of all undulators in the lab as well as ambient temperature and broadcast them over the network to all measurement setups. Thus every undulator measurement kept track of temperature.
8. Built an alarm system that was implemented to track lab temperature and automatically send telephone
messages to designed users in a case of dangerous temperature change.
9. Did undulator measurements and tuning occasionally when needed. 10. Integrated Matlab and IDL into C-based measurement programs for C-application to send parameters to either
Matlab or/and IDL, then run Matlab/IDL on background, read both results back and use them as needed.
11. Manually converted Matlab code that calculated beam trajectory into plain ‘C’. This allows using trajectory
analysis under OS platform that do not support Matlab or IDL.
12. Developed algorithms to find mechanical and magnetic centers of undulator. 13. Set up dedicated computer as Raid 1 server to collect all measurement data at local network. The server was
also responsible for copying all MMF data to public drive and web.
14. Developed the folder based data file structure in accordance with the requirements of our customer at control
group. It placed all measured data for given undulator at separate folder. The undulator folder contained subfolders that kept different datasets. New data set was generated every time undulator is returned back to MMF for measurement. The special software module was developed to force user to use proper undulator serial numbers and proper datasets, as well as user name, date, comments and etc. All measurement procedures at MMF were using this module as a start point.
GUEST PROFESSOR University of Erlangen, Germany, September 2004 – January 2005
Worked on quantum computer project: did chip design, presentations, supervising students. Was working on grant
applications: wrote proposal, reported progress at meetings.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR MorphInk Corp March 2004 - July 2004
Created commercial animation software within multinational group. Used MFC (Visual Studio .NET) as a main developing tool, and WIN CVS as a collaboration tool. Did program restructuring and was responsible for time line GUI.
The project based on morph machine was originally developed for professional cartoon animation studio, and
then was converted to commercial product (MorphInk 2.0).
GROUP LEADER STI/Conductus Inc., Sunnyvale, CA January 2001 - January 2004
Started and led a small group of software engineers aimed for creating engineering database, and software support.
Developed SQL database architecture, guided SQL server implementation, developed client applications for SQL server.
MEMBER OF THE TECHNICAL STAFF Conductus Inc., Sunnyvale, CA April 1996 - January 2001
• Implemented set of algorithms for time domain analysis of nonlinear passive RF devices. This included power
spectrum estimation, Hilbert transformation, and scattering parameters extraction. As a result the new class of tunable filters had been proved.
• Maintained high-speed (up to 10 GHz) test station designated for digital circuit evaluation.
• Did simulations and designed chip layout for the for several SBIR projects.
• Built controller for government product based on HTS tunable filters.
• Developed several fast components for future communication systems including instantaneous data clock
recovery circuit that was tested up to 30 GHz (Office of Naval Research Contract N00014-00-M-0115 ), and RSFQ Real Time Pattern Analyzer (U.S. SBIR DOE Grant No. 55514-99-I)
• Researched properties of electro –optical modulator at low temperatures (PhaseBRIDGE PIMD8015-16
• Developed and implemented Clear Site Receiver Integrated Software Package (CRISP) that was shipped
together with the ClearSite(r) line of front-end receiver subsystems for cellular and PCS base stations. This program provided data exchange with the front-end receiver controller. It included DCOM modem-serial port server, which enabled remote (via internet) access to analog telephone line (modem) and test stations in assembling area and on remote sites located all over the North America
• Designed database based on Microsoft SQL server 2000 that was keeping all product test result in house and at
• Developed schematic editor and simulator for superconducting electronic chip simulation. The following
algorithms were implemented: effective averaging technique, reducing the bandwidth and profile of a sparse matrix, modified nodal analysis, iterative Newton's method.
GUEST RESEARCHER Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden 1994 – 1996
• Developed analog and digital test station for superconducting chips.
• Did electron beam lithography to fabricate sub-micron structures for superconducting electronics circuits.
• Made first superconducting electronic circuit based on new High-Tc materials
• Built test station to evaluate new electronic circuits. It was based on PC computer running early versions of
Windows. The generic driver was used to call interrupts and access DMA to program data acquisition and other hardware controllers.
• Developed and implemented software for electron beam lithography data preparation.
• Built first version of superconducting digital circuit analyzer (MFC Visual Studio .NET)
: Ph.D. in physics and general mathematics, Institute of Solid State Physics
(Chernogolovka, Moscow district), Russian Academy of Science, Title:” Investigation of the Non-equilibrium Effects in
the Systems built from SNS Josephson Junctions and Superconductors”.
MS in Material science and physics of metals, Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Russia (now National University of
Science and Technology (MISIS)).
Available upon request
Emergency Contact Name & Phone NumberTreatment Requested (please circle) Hair Removal / Skin Rejuvenation / Vascular / Pigmentation / AcneLifestyle & medical History – please tick or cross in the circle as appropriate. If you do not understand or recognise the condition then please discuss with your IPL operator. Skin Pigmentation Disorders (e.g. melasma, vitiligo) History of cancer
Editorial Response 7/17/08 4:28 PM Page 587 Publication Editorial Opinion Versus Real Data and t Knowledge of the Literature The March/April 2008 issue of the International Jour- Merck Co, Whitehouse Station, NJ) and showed nal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants (JOMI) printedthe same correlation in their 1,999 patients. an unusual editorial by Dr Sreenivas Koka of the MayoMoreover