Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 7 ans d'expérience et plus de 90.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter viagra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Viagra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Microsoft word - practice1.doc
1. The physician orders Wellcovorin 1mg IM. The drug comes in powdered form in
a vial containing 50mg. The directions for reconstitution are: Add 5mL of diluent for a final concentration of 10mg/1mL. After reconstituting, how many mL should you draw up?
2. A patient is receiving an infusion of aminophylline. The IV solution contains
250mg of aminophylline in 250 ml of D5W, infusing at 15mL/hr. How many mg of aminophylline is the patient receiving per hour? Per minute?
3. The recommended dose range for carmustine is 200-250mg/m /dose. What would
be the appropriate dose range for a patient with a BSA of 0.83m ?
4. A patient is to receive lidocaine 1mg/min IV. You have a solution of 2g Lidocaine
in 1000mL D5W. How many mL/hr should the patient receive?
5. The physician orders IV Diprivan 100mcg/kg/min. Your patient weighs 165 lb.
How many mcg/min should the patient receive?
6. Your patient is to receive dacarbazine 375mg/m /day IV. The patient’s height is
72 inches and his weight is 180 lbs. How many mg should your patient receive? (Use nomogram).
7. The physician orders D5LR 1000mL/10hr. The IV set drop factor is 20gtt/mL.
How many gtt/min should the patient receive?
8. Your patient is to receive an infusion of Pitocin. The drug comes 20U/1000mL in
D5W. The doctor orders 0.01U/min. How many mL/hr should the patient receive?
9. The physician orders D5W 500mL/5hr. The drop factor of the IV set is 15 gtt/mL.
How many mL/hr will the patient receive?
10. The physician orders cephalexin capsules 0.5g PO. The drug on hand is
250mg/capsule. How many capsules should the patient receive?
11. The patient is to receive penicillinV potassium oral solution 500,000U PO. You
have on an oral solution labeled 200,000U/5mL. How many mL should the patient receive?
12. The physician orders the patient to receive heparin 1500U/hr of a solution
containing 30,000U/1L. At what rate would you set the IV using a 60gtt/mL administration set? Answer should be in both ml/hr and gtts/min.
13. A patient is receiving an IV infusion of 100 mL NS with 100U of regular insulin
added. The solution is infusing at 1mL/hr. How many units of insulin is the patient receiving every hour?
14. The physician orders heparin 1250Units/hr. You have a solution of
50,000Units/1000mL. How many gtt/min should the patient receive, using a 60gtt/mL set?
15. The order is to add 30,000Units heparin to 1000mL D5W and infuse at 30mL/hr.
How many units of heparin will the patient receive per minute?
16. The physician orders morphine 5mg IM PRN for pain. You have on hand ampules
containing 1/6gr per mL. How many mL should your patient receive?
17. Your patient is to receive 500mg Levoquin IV daily. The drug comes mixed in
100mL of NS to be infused over 30 min. How many gtt/min should you infuse using a 15gtt/mL IV set?
18. The physician orders Cytoxan 425mg IV for a patient weighing 154lb. The
recommended dose range is 3-5mg/kg IV twice weekly. Is this an appropriate dose for this patient?
19. A patient is to receive Vibramycin 100mg PO twice a day for 7 days. On hand are
50 mg capsules. How many capsules will the patient receive for the 8AM dose?
20. The physician orders Zantac 50mg IM every 6hours. The drug comes in a 6mL
ampule labeled 25mg/mL. How many mL should the patient receive for the 6AM dose?
1. 0.1ml 2. 15mg/hr; 0.25mg/min 3. 166-207.5mg/dose 4. 30mL/hr 5. 7500mcg/min 6. 750 mg 7. 33gtt/min 8. 30mL/hr 9. 100mL/hr 10. 2 capsules 11. 12.5mL 12. 50gtt/min, 50 ml/hr 13. 1U/hr 14. 25gtt/min 15. 15U/min 16. 0.5mL 17. 50gtt/min 18. no; appropriate range for this patient is 210-350mg/dose 19. 2 capsules 20. 2mL
Inhaltsverzeichnis United States Pharmacopeia - USP------------------------------------------------------USP Monographs, NF Monographs, Dietary Supplements:Abacavir Oral SolutionAbacavir SulfateAbacavir TabletsAbsorbable Dusting PowderAbsorbable Gelatin FilmAbsorbable Gelatin SpongeAbsorbable Surgical SutureAbsorbent GauzeAcaciaAcacia SyrupAcarboseAcebutolol HydrochlorideAcebutolol Hydrochlorid
APhA-ASP CHAPTER NEWSLETTER Special Legislative Edition VOTE NOW FOR YOUR DELEGATE!!! Voting is taking place NOW through Tuesday evening to elect our delegate. Our delegate is our voice at both MRM and the APhA Na-tional Meeting in San Diego. Tonya Kelley, Paul Morales and John Meyers are running for the position and their profiles can be seen on the secure browser when you vote.