Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 6 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter levitra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Levitra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
The Daniel Fast – A Whole Body Experience
The Daniel Fast brings health to every part of you! You are a spirit, you have a soul, and you
live in a body. And the Daniel Fast is an excel ent tool to bring increase and goodness to al ofwho you are!Our spirits are fed from the Word of God. So during the Daniel Fast, many wil give extra food to their spirits byincreasing the time and attention they give to God's Word. Meanwhile, it is the soul that wil bring up the fightduring the Fast. You wil experience this fight when you have to make a choice to push through the hunger pangsand the cravings. Or when you want to have "just one little bite of that bread," even though it's against the fastingguidelines . . . after-al , no one is looking!
The choice to push through and "quiet the soul" is your spirit taking precedence over your soul -- or another way ofsaying it is "living a spirit-led life." One of the primary benefits of the Fast is that your soul gets "put in its place,"which is under the control of your spirit. What controls your spirit? God and His Word! Final y, the body. It wil dosome kicking and screaming, at first. The body wil want the usual amount of food . . . and when it doesn't get it, itwil send out hunger pangs to the brain (the soul receives those messages). When your body doesn't get thecaffeine it has come so used to, it might send out an alert by way of a headache! But soon, the body too wil comeinto line and benefit from the goodness of the foods in the Daniel Fast. In fact, you might even get some rebellionfrom our body after the fast when you introduce foods that it's kind of liked doing without! During the Fast yourbody wil begin working more efficiently as it receives foods more easily digested, lots of refreshing water, and noartificial chemicals! So the Daniel Fast is a whole-body-experience! It brings health and strength to the spirit, itbrings health and control to the soul, and it brings health and good foods to the body!
The Daniel Fast Food List
Please make sure to READ THE LABEL when purchasing packaged, canned or bottled foods.
They should be sugar-free and chemical-free. Keep this in mind as you review this list of acceptable foods.Foods to include in your diet during the Daniel Fast
All fruits. These can be fresh, frozen, dried, juiced or canned. Fruits include but are not limited to apples, apricots,
bananas, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, cantaloupe, cherries, cranberries, figs, grapefruit, grapes, guava,
honeydew melon, kiwi, lemons, limes, mangoes, nectarines, oranges, papayas, peaches, pears, pineapples, plums,
prunes, raisins, raspberries, strawberries, tangelos, tangerines, watermelon
All vegetables. These can be fresh, frozen, dried, juiced or canned. Vegetables include but are not limited to
artichokes, asparagus, beets, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chili peppers, col ard
greens, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, garlic, ginger root, kale, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms, mustard greens, okra,
onions, parsley, potatoes, radishes, rutabagas, scal ions, spinach, sprouts, squashes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes,
turnips, watercress, yams, zucchini, veggie burgers are an option if you are not al ergic to soy.
All whole grains, including but not limited to whole wheat, brown rice, mil et, quinoa, oats, barley, grits, whole
wheat pasta, whole wheat tortil as, rice cakes and popcorn.
All nuts and seeds, including but not limited to sunflower seeds, cashews, peanuts, sesame. Also nut butters
including peanut butter.
All legumes. These can be canned or dried. Legumes include but are not limited to dried beans, pinto beans, split
peas, lentils, black eyed peas, kidney beans, black beans, cannel ini beans, white beans.
All quality oils including but not limited to olive, canola, grape seed, peanut, and sesame.
Beverages: spring water, distil ed water or other pure waters.
Other: tofu, soy products, vinegar, seasonings, salt, herbs and spices.
Foods to avoid on the Daniel Fast
All meat and animal products including but not limited to beef, lamb, pork, poultry, and fish.
All dairy products including but not limited to milk, cheese, cream, butter, and eggs.
All sweeteners including but not limited to sugar, raw sugar, honey, syrups, molasses, and cane juice.
All leavened bread including Ezekiel Bread (it contains yeast and honey) and baked goods.
All refined and processed foods products including but not limited to artificial flavorings, food additives, chemicals,white rice, white flour, and foods that contain artificial preservatives.
All deep fried foods including but not limited to potato chips, French fries, corn chips.
All solid fats including shortening, margarine, lard and foods high in fat.
Beverages including but not limited to coffee, tea, herbal teas, carbonated beverages, energy drinks, and alcohol.
Remember, READ THE LABELS!
Tips from the Daniel Fast Blogger, Susan Gregory in Daniel Fast Cookbook, 2008
1. I plan my meals for the week in the kitchen where I can see what ingredients I have and can make use of
2. As I plan my meals, I write my shopping list3. I hit the grocery stores (stocking up on any foods that are on sale that I use frequently, including the
ready-to-eat boxed organic soups, canned beans, and frozen vegetables).
4. Back home I wash, trim and store al my fresh vegetables so they are ready to make salads during the
5. In the kitchen I put on some great music or I listen to my audio Bible while I cook soups, sauces, casseroles
and other dishes for the next week’s meals. I also double recipes that freeze wel .
Cook Once – Eat Twice
– Most of the recipes in the 2008 Daniel Fast Cookbook are easy to double and they store
wel , either in the refrigerator for a few days or in the freezer! So why not cook once, double the recipe, and then
have a meal already prepared for later! Having food available wil help you be successful on the fast.
Apple Oats Cereal
This recipe can be made ahead in a batch and then served as a cold breakfast cereal with soy
milk. Serve with apple slices and you have a wonderful breakfast.
1 1/3 cups oat bran hot cereal - uncooked
Preparation:1. In a large bowl, combine al ingredients. Mix well.
2. Transfer to smal er storage containers with tight covers if desired.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Serve cold with soy milk.
5. Stores wel in refrigerator for up to a week.
Yield: 6 servings
White Bean and Black Olive Soup
The flavors and contrasting colors in this soup make it delightful to heat and fun to see!
The Kalamata olives add a very unique flavor. You can substitute black olives, but it won’t
be the same . . . search out the Kalamata olives. They are available in most larger grocery
stores in the deli section.
Preparation1. Sort and wash the beans, place in saucepan with water, bring to a simmer, and cook until tender (about 1hour 15
2. After about an hour, heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery, carrot, salt, and herbs, stirring
occasional y, until tender, 8-10 minutes.
3. Add zucchini, bel pepper, and garlic, sauté 5 minutes.
4. Stir the tomato paste into the veggie stock and add to vegetables along with pepper, olives, and lemon juice.
5. Lower heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasional y, for 15 minutes.
6. Top with tomato and parsley and serve.
Yield: six servings
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Serve this Black Bean and Corn Salsa with crisp 100% whole wheat tortil a chips. You can also use this recipe as a salad or
serve it in lettuce leaves as wraps! The flavors are great!
1 bag frozen white corn, thawed and rinsed
1. Combine al ingredients in large bowl.
2. Store in airtight container and chil for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve with 100% whole wheat tortil a chips, as a salad, or in lettuce leaves as a wrap
Yield: four to six servings
Daniel Fast Veggie Wraps
Veggie wraps are easy, healthy and very satisfying. Be imaginative! This recipe is for raw vegetables, but you can
also stir fry sliced vegetables in olive oil for a Mediterranean style or sesame oil for a more Asian flavor.
1. Prepare the vegetables, guacamole, hummus and whole wheat tortil as2. Lay tortil a on plate, Spread with hummus and then guacamole.
3. Add thin layers of carrots, red cabbage, onion and tomatoes.
4. Cover with lettuce leaf.
5. Wrap tortil a around al the vegetables and serve.
Congri - Cuban Black Beans and Rice
I adapted this recipe to make it Daniel Fast friendly. It’s stil packed with flavor, easy to make and can work as a
main course along with a hearty green salad or as a side dish. Normal y, the recipe would use the strips of bacon
instead of the olive oil.
3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation1. Heat olive oil in large pot. Add onion, green bel pepper, oregano, cumin and bay leaf to the pot and sauté for
2. Add black beans including the liquid. Mix and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add water, salt and vinegar. Stir in rice, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done4. Serve as main dish or as a side dish.
Yield four generous servings
Crispy Home Fries
Home Fries serve as a nice and healthy snack. You can play around with this recipe and use
different varieties of potatoes and add various vegetables. Serve with salsa or tomato sauce dip.
4 medium baking potatoes, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon black pepper (or more to taste)
1 tablespoon oreganoPreparation:1. Put the thinly sliced potatoes and the spices in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake for 30 seconds, until
the potatoes are wel coated. Set aside.
2. In a large frying pan, sauté the chopped onion, bel peppers, and mushrooms in olive oil until the onion is
translucent and slightly browned, about 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the spiced potato slices to the sautéed onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms in the frying pan. Toss well.
Let sit for 10-15 minutes, browning over medium-low heat. Do not stir.
4. Flip over and let sit for another 10 minutes, or until both sides are crispy brown. Serve immediately.
Yield: two to four servingsTip: If you just want spicy fried potatoes, just leave out the other vegetables.
3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation1. Start cooking pasta so that it is ready by the time the vegetables are finished cooking.
2. Heat oil in large skil et over medium heat. Add onion and salt and sauté for about 5 minutes until onion is soft.
3. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Stir and cook until the vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Add green beans, peas, bell pepper and garlic. Cook for another 5 minutes5. Adjust seasoning and set aside.
6. Place cooked pasta in large serving bowl. Add vegetables, parsley and basil. Toss until wel blended and serve!Yield: four generous servings
Ethiopian Chickpea Wat
One of the mainstays in the Ethiopian meal is “wat.” It’s like a thick stew and made in many different ways. It’s
served with injera, the pancake-like bread used to eat the various Ethiopian dishes. Injera is traditional y made of
teff, but now most is made of wheat flour. Injera is not available in my little col ege town, so I serve this wat over
brown rice and it’s delicious.
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, cover and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and potato, cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
2. Remove the cover and stir in cayenne, paprika, ginger, salt, pepper, cumin, cardamom and tomato paste. Add
chickpeas and water and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and the flavor is developed, about 30
minutes, adding a bit more water if needed.
4. About 10 minutes before the stew is ready, stir in green peas and taste to adjust seasonings.
Yield: six servings
Serve this dip with fresh vegetables as a side dish with a meal or as a snack.
1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans - these are sometimes
1/4 cup extra virgin oil, decrease or increase to
1. Blend garbanzo beans in a food processor with garlic, salt, and oil.
2. Stir in some lemon juice, tahini, sun dried tomatoes or chopped olives for variety.
3. Also you can put some ground pepper on top after it is finished for taste and for decoration.
Remember also the units of measure for the recipes.
1 Oz, or ounce, is 28grams or 28ml.
1 Cup is 8 Oz.
For more recipes and information, see http://daniel-fast.com/recipes.html
Bijlage 4. Nederlandse lijst van mutagene stoffen (1 juli 2013) Lijst met mutagene stoffen als bedoeld in artikel 4.11 van het Arbeidsomstandighedenbesluit Ter verduidelijking van de vraag om welke stoffen en processen het hier in ieder geval gaat, houdt het Ministerie van Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid een lijst2 bij van mutagene stoffen die moeten worden geclassificeerd als cate
TRATAMIENTO DE LA HIPERTENSIÓN PULMONAR PEDIÁTRICA CON SUSPENSIÓN ORAL DE 2,5 MG/ML DE SILDENAFILO. INTRODUCCIÓN La hipertensión arterial pulmonar constituye uno de los tipos más comunes de hipertensión pulmonar, pudiendo ser de naturaleza idiopática o secundaria a otras etiologías. Su sintomatología más común es lo que se denomina disnea de esfuerzo, es decir, la dificultad al resp