Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 7 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter levitra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Levitra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Katie MacFarlane, Pharm.D.
Proven professional with 18 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, including product development, marketing, sales management, and clinical research. Key capabilities include product launches, co-promotion, strategic product development, and product lifecycle planning.
Managing Partner, SmartPharma Consultants: October 2007-Present
• Provide marketing services to pharmaceutical companies, including market analysis, launch preparation,
key opinion leader development, promotional material development, and sales force alignment.
President and Chief Executive Officer, Xintria Pharmaceutical Corp: June 2006-Present
• Leading a start-up company in the development of berberine for treatment of dyslipidemia and Type II
• Active in securing funding from investors, venture capitalists, and investment banks. • Direct activities of consultants, vendors, and advisors to plan and complete Preclinical, Phase I, and
Vice President, Women’s Healthcare and Product Planning, Warner Chilcott, Inc.: 2001-2006
• Managed sales and marketing team for all Women’s Health Care products.
• Managed Product Planning team to assure products move through the development pipeline to approval
• Launched new products, including Femring®, Loestrin 24®, and Femtrace®.
• Managed Women’s Healthcare sales team (220 representatives and 24 managers) in the promotion of
oral contraceptives and hormone therapy.
• Participated in due diligence and deal negotiations for purchase of Sarafem® from Lilly, femhrt®,
Estrostep®, and Loestrin® from Pfizer, and co-promotion of Dovonex® with Bristol-Myers Squibb.
• Member of new products committee, active in decision-making regarding priority of and funding for
Regional Manager of Sales, Northeast Region, Parke-Davis division of Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, Inc.: 1999-
• Responsible for 10 district managers and 100 sales representatives in the Northeastern U.S.
• Managed Primary Care, CNS specialty, and hospital sales forces in the promotion of Lipitor®, Rezulin®,
Accupril®, Neurontin®, Celexa®, and femhrt®.
Senior Director of Marketing, CNS, Parke-Davis division of Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, Inc.: 1998-1999
• Directed Parke-Davis in launch and co-promotion of Celexa® with Forest Laboratories. Celexa sales
reached $350MM in first year, one of the top 10 launches in the pharmaceutical industry.
Director of Marketing, Lipitor®, Parke-Davis division of Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, Inc.: 1995-1998
• Responsible for development of product positioning, launch campaign, and launch marketing strategies,
achieving over $1 billion in sales in 12 months.
Katie MacFarlane, Pharm.D.
• Managed team in conduct of all Lipitor® marketing activities, including medical education, managed
• Responsible for pre-launch marketing: developed national thought leaders; developed 10-year lifecycle
plan; reviewed and edited proposed package insert; developed campaign for consumers and physicians to increase awareness of need for better cholesterol reduction.
• Participated in evaluation and selection of Pfizer as co-promotion partner, development of contract
terms for sales hurdles and A&P expenditures, and joint operating committee.
• Responsible for developing long-term strategic plan for Lipitor, including market analysis of potential
new indications and planning for landmark clinical trials.
• U.S. Marketing representative to development team for avasimibe, antiatherosclerotic in Phase I/II
Product Manager, Accupril
®, Parke-Davis division of Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, Inc.: 1994-1995
• Responsible for Accupril marketing in hypertension and heart failure. • Analyzed licensing and patent extension opportunities.
Clinical Scientist, Medical Research, Parke-Davis division of Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, Inc.: 1991-1994
• Developed Phase IIIb and IV clinical trials to support marketing of Lopid® and Accupril®.
• Conducted advisory panels; developed study protocols; managed contract research organizations; wrote
study reports; provided data to marketing team to support promotional efforts; assisted in sales training at product launches.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Hoffmann-LaRoche, Inc. and Rutgers University: 1989-1991
• Completed 2-year postdoctoral fellowship in Industrial Clinical Pharmacy.
• Developed and conducted clinical trials for Xenical® (Phase I/II) and Librax® (Phase IIIb).
• Supported the sales force by providing drug information and sales training.
• Delivered lectures and seminars as adjunct faculty, School of Pharmacy, Rutgers University.
Clinical Pharmacist, Wishard Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis: 1988–1989 Retail Pharmacist (part-time), Grand Union, Belleville: 1989–1991 Pharmacy intern, University Hospitals of Cleveland: Summers 1986, 1987
Doctor of Pharmacy, Purdue University, 1987-1989
B.S. Pharmacy, Purdue University 1983-1988 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
Purdue School of Pharmacy Dean’s Industrial Advisory Council
Healthcare Marketing Council – Faculty for Product Manager Development Program
Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
Mittagundi Asthma Form Participant’s Name: _______________________________ Date: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIAN Asthma is a potentially serious condition. Both you and your child should have a good understanding of the severity of the Asthma suffered and know how the necessary management practices for Monitoring, Prevention and Relief of Asthma. This is best established b
Directiva bases de datos - Articulado CAPÍTULO I - ÁMBITO DE APLICACIÓN Artículo 1 - Ámbito de aplicación 1. La presente Directiva se refiere a la protección jurídica de las bases de datos, sean cuales fueren sus formas. 2. A efectos de la presente Directiva, tendrán la consideración de "base de datos" las recopilaciones de obras, de datos o de otros elementos indepe