Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 90.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter viagra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Viagra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Microsoft word - lyrica.doc
How Does LYRICA Help?
LYRICA works by attaching to a part of the over-firing nerve cells. This is thought to help to
reduce the pain signals that cause the symptoms of diabetic nerve pain. It can also be used “off
label: that is for similar types of pain problems that the FDA has not examined or approved it for.
In any case, this may reduce the nerve pain that can prevent the enjoyment of everyday activities.
LYRICA may begin to work as early as 1 week after you start treatment. For some people, it may
take longer to work. For others, the pain may not get better. Before you start LYRICA
Tell your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• Are taking Avandia®* or Actos®† or other prescription medications
• Are taking nonprescription medicines or natural/herbal remedies
• Have ever had itching, wheezing, hives, or swel ing of the throat or face after taking any medication
Who should not take LYRICA?
Do not take LYRICA if you are allergic to pregabalin or any other ingredient in LYRICA. Pregabalin is the
main ingredient in LYRICA. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of ingredients.
LYRICA and other medications
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before you start any new medicines, including natural/herbal remedies.
Your doctor or pharmacist will know which medicines you can take together. How do you take LYRICA?
LYRICA comes in 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, 225 mg, and 300 mg capsules. Your
doctor will tell you how much to take and when to take it.
• Take LYRICA 2 or 3 times a day, depending on what your doctor tells you
• You can take LYRICA with or without food
• Keep taking LYRICA, even after you start feeling better
• Do not suddenly stop taking LYRICA. Talk to your doctor first
• Plan ahead to refill so you don’t run out
Can LYRICA be taken with other medicines?
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription or non-prescription medicines, vitamins or herbal supplements. LYRICA and other medicines may affect each other. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
• rosiglitazone (Avandia®) or pioglitazone (Actos®) for diabetes. You may have a higher chance of
weight gain or swel ing if these medicines are taken with LYRICA
• any narcotic pain medicine (such as oxycodone), tranquilizers or medicines for anxiety (such as
lorazepam). You may have a higher chance for dizziness and sleepiness if these medicines are taken with LYRICA
Know all the medicines you take. Keep a list of them with you to show your doctor and pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
What are the most common side effects with LYRICA?
In clinical trials, the most common side effects were:
These side effects were often mild to moderate, and few people in clinical trials stopped taking LYRICA
because of the side effects.
Some side effects went away after a few weeks of treatment. Tell your doctor about any side effect that
bothers you or that does not go away.
When you first start taking LYRICA, do not drive a car, work with machines, or do other dangerous activities
until you know how LYRICA affects how alert you are. What if I miss a dose of LYRICA?
If you miss a dose by a few hours, take it as soon as you remember. If it is too close to your next dose, do
NOT take the missed capsule. Just take LYRICA at your next regular time. Do NOT take 2 doses of LYRICA
at the same time What to be aware of while taking LYRICA
• Be careful about taking LYRICA with other medicines that may make you dizzy or sleepy
• You should not drive a car, work with machines, or do other dangerous activities until you know
• You should talk to your doctor about changes in eyesight, skin sores due to diabetes, and
unexplained muscle pain, especially if you also have a fever or tired feeling
• Like most prescription drugs, LYRICA was required to be tested on animals before it was allowed
for human use. In a small number of studies with mice, LYRICA was associated with tumors. This type of tumor has not been found in humans taking LYRICA. Talk to your doctor to find out more
In case of an overdose
Call your doctor or poison-control center or go to the nearest emergency room. How to store LYRICA
Keep LYRICA out of the reach of children. Store it at room temperature (68°–77°F) in its original package.
Bupropion SR Enhances Weight Loss: A 48-Week Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial James W. Anderson,* Frank L. Greenway,† Ken Fujioka,‡ Kishore M. Gadde,§James McKenney,¶ and Patrick M. O’Neil** Abstract 0.0008) for placebo, bupropion SR 300, and 400 mg/d,ANDERSON, JAMES W., FRANK L. GREENWAY, KENrespectively. Withdrawals, changes in pulse and blood pres-FUJIOKA, KISHORE M. G
Contraindications: There are no known contraindications according to the Commission E and the WHO. The British Herbal Compendium (BHC) contraindicates ginseng for patients with acute illnesses, hypertension, or who use excessive amounts of stimulants, particularly caffeine-containing beverages. However, adequate documentation for the contraindication of ginseng in acute illness is lacking, but may