Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 90.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter viagra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Kamagra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
A myriad of forces are transforming the cardiovascular market. Fromthe more than 60,000 new cases of Type-2 Diabetes diagnosed inCanada each year to the updated Health Canada guidelines, from therise of generics to the risks of metabolic syndrome, a wealth of newfactors are re-shaping the CV environment. Many could opentremendous opportunities—or pose significant threats—for you.
Consider that the ASCOT studies could create a windfall of newpatients for manufacturers of amlopidine and perindopril-but causemajor losses for their competitors. In addition, approval of ACEs andARBs for treating pre-diabetic patients could result in tens ofthousands of new patient opportunities. In fact, just educatingdoctors to treat high-risk patients with high-dose statins coulddramatically improve market share.
The rise of metabolic syndrome and its associated risks can createtremendous opportunities for pharmaceutical companies. A jointpresentation by TNS Healthcare and Harvard Medical School at the
American Congress of Cardiology (ACC) demonstrates that increases
• Track changes in prescribing-including new prescriptions and
in obesity and dysglycemia are driving metabolic syndrome rates up
dosage changes, as well as the reasons behind them
significantly. As a result, there are new chances to work with doctors
in identifying and treating this growing health challenge.
• Determine how and when doctors are prescribing your brand• Measure message effectiveness to fine-tune post-launch
And these examples are just the tip of the iceberg.
Strengthen CV Brand Performance Across the Life Cycle
From pre-launch through patent expiration, CardioMonitor™
• Build strategies to protect and expand your market share
gives you the insights to strengthen every application.
• Identify new indications and new patient opportunities• Quantify the effects of changing guidelines and treatment
• Assess and size market opportunities and unmet needs
• Assess the impact of overlapping diagnoses, treatments and risk
• Understand physician prescribing practices and their drivers
• Map the competitive landscape, with detailed prescribing
• Evaluate new market entries, including OTC brands
• Understand the link between test results and treatment
• Identify the strongest licensing opportunities and co-
• Quantify complex patient profiles and segmentations
• Develop the most effective positioning and message strategies
• Develop strategies for minimizing share erosion
• Create the optimum forecasting models, with 15 years of
• Quantify line extension opportunities
consistent, trended data across global markets
• Analyze physician-prescribing practices to assess competitive
TNS is one of the world’s leading market information groups, providing
market measurement, analysis and insight through its operating companies in 70
countries. Working with national and multi-national organizations, we help our clients
develop effective business strategies and enhance relationships with their
In Canada, TNS Canadian Facts provides full-service, primary market research.
Our mission is to become our clients’ sixth sense of business
™ by giving them
a deeper understanding of their customers’ behaviour, better anticipation of their
actions and greater insight into what they really want.
MethodologyCardioMonitor is a prospective patient diary collected via the Internet.
SampleGeneralists and specialists practicing in primary care settings provide information on up to 15 ambulatory patients with a CV condition,type II diabetes or metabolic syndrome. CardioMonitor gathers 3,000 patient records in Canada.
Other Markets CoveredCardioMonitor covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. It also includes Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, HongKong, Singapore, Greece, and Mexico, plus other markets, at your request.
Data ElementsCardioMonitor includes information on:• Patient demographics• Diagnoses• Events and procedures• Test results, including blood pressure, HbA1C, fasting blood
• Risk factors• Co-morbidities• BMI and waist measurements• Prescribing dynamics across all cardiovascular, diabetes and
• Drivers behind drug choices• Reasons for any drug withdrawals
Data is available un-weighted or weighted to a national population of patients.
From managing your market entry to mapping out your development strategy for in-line products, CardioMonitor is an essential tool forsupporting your brand's health and vitality throughout its life cycle. Based on more than 27,000 patient histories per year in theAmericas, Europe and Asia, CardioMonitor is the richest and deepest resource for supporting evidence-based decisions at the individualmarket or global levels.
For more information, contact your TNS Canadian Facts account representative or:
MMO USE ONLY INSTRUCTIONS: All questions must be answered. Incomplete applications will be returned. Section I: Contract Holder Information Marital Status: ▫ Single ▫ Married ▫ Divorced ▫ Separated ▫ Widowed Marriage Date: / / Reason for Application: ▫ Applying for new coverage ▫ Applying for dependent only coverage ▫ Applying for change to current coverage LIST BELOW
Scope of Test and Assessment Criteria for the Issue of the TÜV NORD Test Mark – SUITABLE FOR ALLERGIC PEOPLE – Foam Mattress tested for allergens and harmful substances (as at 02/11) I General The aim of these tests, which are performed on a voluntary basis for the manufacturer, is to make an assessment in terms of material composition and indoor air hygiene of