There are several benefits to using the Sunlighten sauna. Some of these include:DETOXIFICATION RELAXATION PAIN RELIEF WEIGHT LOSS LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE BETTER CIRCULATION SKIN PURIFICATIONSome cautions to be understood and followed for safe use of the Sunlighten sauna:1. Do not use if pregnant, have serious inflammation, a fever, a communicable disease, acute bleeding, or intoxicated. 2. The use of drugs or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. 3. Please contact and consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the Sunlighten sauna for health reasons. 4. No clients under the age of 18 are permitted in the Sunlighten sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
5. Please discontinue the use of the Sunlighten sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted. 6. Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 40 minutes. 7. It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after your sauna session. 8. Clients using any medications on the list below or that are affected by high temperatures or sweating should consult a physician prior to use of the sauna. If you have questions as to whether the medications you're taking fall into this category, please consult your physician before using the sauna.
9. Clients with a medical history of circulatory system problems should consult a physician prior to using Sunlighten sauna. Physical Contraindications 1. Cardiovascular Conditions - Individuals with cardiovascular conditions: hypertension / hypo tension, congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications which might affect blood pressure should exercise caution when exposed to prolonged heat. 2. Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With a Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire - Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
3. Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding5. Insensitivity to Heat7. Joint Injury - If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
8. Implants - Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using an infrared sauna.
9. Pacemaker / Defibrillator The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
Contraindicated Medications(Cog(Atrovent) (Oxiv() (Ditropan, Driptane, Lyrinel XL) (Detrol, Detrusitol) (Chlor-Trimeton) (Robinul) (Dramamine)(ellbutrin) - Ganglion blocker - Ganglion block- Nondeplorizing skeletal muscular relaxant -and ganglion blocker - Ganglion block- Nondeplorizing skeletal muscular relaxantPlants of the family contain various anticholinergicsuch as .
ANNONCES LEGALES Guichet Unique pour la Création d’Entreprises API-MALI -o0000000o- 1. Suivant acte reçu en l’Etude de Maître : Amadou DIALLO Notaire à Bamako BP E 2575 Tél. 20 23 38 60 - 66 75 67 36 Email / Forme juridique : SARL / Dénomination sociale : Transit Eclair-Mali / Objet : Transit; Transport des personnes et des biens, Consultation, Ges
Your prescription drug benefit design places certain If the drug you are searching for is not listed drugs in certain categories to encourage the use of below, you can search for it on the “Category generics and provide low-cost options to you. The 1-4 Drug Search” page on www.bcbsms.com. following information is applicable only to membersRemember, many drugs listed in category 4 h