Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter levitra original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Cialis dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Asthma data collection form
WEST SIDE PEDIATRICS ASTHMA DATA COLLECTION FORM 2009
Remove because _____________________________ New
Patient Name: _____________________________________
Date of Birth: ____/____/____ Date of Visit: ____/____/____
Insurance Company: ________________________________
Provider: DePalma Esterle Gibbons Maamari Hunter Maddiwar Raterman Ref# _______________ PARENT SECTION - Please Complete Questions 1-12 Thank you for helping us care for your child.
1. How many days of school/daycare has your child missed due to asthma
in the past 6 months?
____ # of days
2. How many work days have you or your spouse missed due to your child’s asthma
in the past 6 months? _
___ # of days
3. Has your child visited the Emergency Room or Urgent Care Center due to asthma
in the past 12 months?
4. Has your child been admitted to the hospital due to asthma
in the past 12 months?
5. How comfortable are you in your ability to manage your child’s asthma, rated on a scale of 1-10? (Please circle)
Not Comfortable = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 = Very Comfortable
6. During the past month
, how frequently has your child experienced episodes of cough, shortness of breath, wheezing or reduced activity
due to asthma during the DAY?
7. During the past month
, how frequently has your child experienced episodes of cough, shortness of breath, wheezing or waking up
due to asthma at NIGHT?
7 or more nights per month 5-6 nights per month 3-4 nights per month 0-2 nights per month
8. During the past week
, how often did your child use a fast acting or quick relief medication, at times other than before exercise
Albuterol, Ventolin®, Proventil®, Xopenex®)
not at all less than 1 time per day 1-3 times per day 4 or more times per day not sure
9. When are asthma symptoms worse? (Check all
10. How often does asthma limit your child’s activities?
some of the time most of the time all of the time
11. How would you rate your child’s asthma control during the past month
somewhat controlled well controlled completely controlled
12. Are you planning to get a flu shot for your child?
Already Received shot date: ___/___/_____
PHYSICIAN SECTION – Please Complete Questions 13-20
13. Asthma severity level: Severe Persistent Moderate Persistent Mild Persistent Mild Intermittent
14. Is the patient on a controller medication?
15. If YES
, does the patient/parent report using controller medications daily?
16. For patients who use rescue/controller inhalers, is a spacer utilized?
(Maxair® and dry powder inhalers do not require spacer)
17. Has the patient received oral steroids for bronchospasm within the past 12 months?
18. Does the family have a copy of a written asthma management plan from a primary care physician or specialist?
If YES, please review with family and update, as needed.
19. Has the patient been seen by an allergist or pulmonologist during the last 12 months
for assistance with asthma management due to
severity of illness? Specialist: ____________________________
20. How would you rate the patient’s asthma control during the past month
somewhat controlled well controlled completely controlled*
*Complete or total control of asthma
is defined as no
asthma symptoms; no
rescue bronchodilator use; no
nighttime or early morning
limitations on exercise, work or school; complete
control of asthma by patient and
physician assessment; and normal or
PEF or FEV1. (Joint Task Force on Practice Parameters for Allergy & Immunology – AAAI, ACAI, pub. Nov. 2005)
Return in: _____ weeks, or _____ months
(Return visit date: _____ / _____ / _____)
PREMIER DERMATOLOGY PATRICK KEEHAN, D.O. CYCLOSPORINE Informed Consent GENERAL INFORMATION: Cyclosporine has been used in the field of transplantation to prevent rejection of transplanted human organs for over 20 years. Psoriasis patients being treated with Cyclosporine demonstrate rapid clearing of psoriasis and the drug was officially approved by the FDA for the treatme
The Truth About Hormone Therapy - WSJ.comDow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your col eagues,clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit Mainstream medicine has been given a wake-up call on a matter critical to the health of 65 millionwomen in the U.S. At