Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 80.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter cialis original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Cialis dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Maliau Basin Trek (5 days / 4 nights)
There is a good reason why the Maliau Basin is also known as the Lost World of Sabah. This very
remote conservation area of primary rainforest in the heart of Sabah is currently being nominated
for World Heritage Status. It is extremely rich in flora and fauna which makes a wonderful
trekking environment. This 588 km² basin is almost the same size as Singapore yet it is untouched
virgin primary rainforest.
This trek into the famous Maliau Falls is challenging but well worth the effort. The forest is
pristine and you will truly feel like you are in the middle of nowhere.
While this entire region is rugged, the saucer-shaped Maliau Basin is distinguished by its almost
circular perimeter, sharply delimited on all sides by cliffs or very steep slopes, making it
insurmountable on foot from most directions. The highest point is on the north rim, at over 1,675
m in elevation, but has yet to be accurately surveyed. Resembling a volcanic caldera, the 25 km
diameter basin is in fact a sedimentary formation comprised mainly of gently inclined beds of
sandstone and mudstone.
The basin was first discovered in 1947, and in 1981 it was designated as a conservation area for
the purpose of research, education and training. In 1988, the first major scientific expedition was
organised and in 1997 the basin was upgraded to Protected (Grade one) Forest Reserve. It now
has a well-equipped Studies Centre and there are permanent camps set up within the basin.
Itinerary (Timings to be used as guidelines only)
Day 1 (Lunch & dinner)
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8.30am and driven 3 hrs to Keningau where there will be
a lunch stop. We then continue the drive down to Maliau arriving at Agathis camp by
approximately 4.30pm. Dinner is served at 6.30pm. After dinner (if weather permits), we can go
for a night drive or trek in search of nocturnal animals. Agathis camp has basic facilities (dorm
style). Day 2 (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
After a 7.30am breakfast, we depart for Camel Trophy Camp at 8.30am. This morning is a
challenging trek uphill and over the rim of the basin. Once inside the basin, the trekking and
forest is outstanding. We will stop and have our packed lunch en-route, arriving at Camel Trophy
Camp around 2pm. At 3pm we will trek to Giluk waterfall (1 hour) or the spectacular 100 metre
high Takob Akob Falls (2 hours) unless you would prefer to simply relax at camp. Dinner is served
at 6. Overnight at Camel Trophy Camp (dorm style). Day 3 (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
After breakfast we trek through the lowland dipterocarp forests for about 6 hours to the majestic
7-tier Maliau Falls, stopping for lunch along the way. From Maliau Falls we continue our trek to
Ginseng Camp, our accommodation for the night, dinner is at 7pm. Day 4 (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
We leave Ginseng at 7am and trek for 6 - 7 hours back to Agathis Camp arriving at approximately
3pm. The rest of the afternoon is for relaxing at camp. Day 5 (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
This morning we chack out of camp and drive to the watch tower and sky bridge at Belian Camp
before leaving Maliau and heading back to Kota Kinabalu. NOTE
: There is an option of adding another day to this itinerary at a bargain rate. The above
itinerary is a guideline and it can be modified.
• Guests must submit a copy of their latest Personal Accident Insurance policy. This must
• A good level of fitness – you must be happy and comfortable to walk uphill in a hot and
humid environment for up to eight hours. A fitness certificate from your physician or doctor is very useful.
• Be prepared to rough it – the camps are basic. • Be prepared to carry your own personal belongings and up to 2-3 litres of water. Porters
are hired to carry food stuff only. You can hire a porter to carry your own kit for a small fee of RM100/porter/day/12 kg load.
• Safety is always the priority, and if your trek guide (ranger) and tour leader feel that it is
not safe to continue for any reason, then their decision must be respected.
• Waterproof jacket or poncho • Warm fleece, warm hat • Good walking boots, slippers for camps • Long trousers and a t-shirt/shirt for trekking • A towel, leech socks, spare socks • Dry sets of clothes for evening and sleeping
• Water purification tablets (Iodine) • Rucksack for short treks out of camp • Waterproof bag for inside the rucksack • High energy snacks • Small personal medical kit including plasters, personal meds and toiletries, insect
repellent, etc. The Tour Guide will also carry a first aid kit and a sat phone.
• A bowl, a light lunch box, mug and cutlery • Good torch, spare batteries • Good pair of garden gloves for hand protection (you will need to hold on to stumps, small
• A GPS, if you have one • Dry bags for keeping valuables including your travel documents, camera, etc. • Note – Mobile phones and camera batteries may be charged at the camps.
Provided from Fieldskills
• Roll mats, sleeping bags, whistle • Food and transportation • A qualified tour guide and trek guides • Conservation and camping fees and permits
ANTRAG Zusammenfassung und HTA-Literatur ASA Assoziation Schweizerischer Ärztegesellschaften für Akupunktur und Chinesische Medizin Sekretariat: Postfach, CH-8575 Bürglen Telefon 071 634 66 19, Telefax 071 634 66 18 E-MaiInterne Zusatzinformationen im Schlussbericht Programm Evaluation Komplementärmedizin PEK: Summary Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) was reimbursed by th
- proposer la liste des candidats autorisés à - évaluer les dossiers soumis selon les critères Arrêté du ministre de la jeunesse et des sports et du ministre de la santé du 24 octobre 2012, fixant la liste des substances et méthodes interdites aux personnes dans le * l'ancienneté dans le grade du candidat, * les diplômes ou le niveau scolaire du candidat, Le ministre de la jeuness