Medicamentsen-ligne vous propose les traitements dont vous avez besoin afin de prendre soin de votre santé sexuelle. Avec plus de 5 ans d'expérience et plus de 90.000 clients francophones, nous étions la première clinique fournissant du
acheter cialis original en France à vente en ligne et le premier vendeur en ligne de Viagra dans le monde. Pourquoi prendre des risques si vous pouvez être sûr avec Medicamentsen-ligne - Le service auquel vous pouvez faire confiance.
Microsoft word - post brachytherapy seed implant.doc
PETER M. HUGHES, M.D.
Adult and Pediatric Urology
526 Glen Street
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Telephone: (518) 792-5340
• Fax: (518) 792-5908
POST BRACHYTHERAPY (SEED IMPLANT) INSTRUCTIONS
You may return to your normal diet 24 hours following surgery. You may note some mild nausea and
possibly vomiting during the first 6 to 8 hours following surgery. This is usually due to the side effects of
anesthesia, and will disappear quite soon. We suggest clear liquids and a very light meal the first evening
following surgery. ACTIVITY: Y
our physical activity should be restricted the first 48 hours after the procedure.
• Remain relatively inactive, moving about only when necessary and limit stair climbing. During the first 7 to 10 days following surgery: • No lifting heavy objects (anything greater than 10 lbs). • Limit long car rides. • No strenuous exercise, limit stair climbing to a minimum. • If you work, ask us specifically about your restrictions and time you will need to be away from work.
It is important to keep your bowels regular during the post-operative period. The rectum and the
prostate are next to each other and any very large and hard stools that require straining to pass can cause
bleeding. A bowel movement every other day is reasonable. Use a mild laxative if needed, such as Milk of
Magnesia 2-3 tablespoons, or 2 Dulcolax tablets. Call if you continue to have problems. Stool softeners such as
Colace may also help prevent constipation. You can also increase your fluid intake and adopt a high fiber diet. MEDICATION:
You should resume your pre-surgery medications unless told not to. In some cases you may
be given an antibiotic to prevent infection, stool softeners, Flomax or Uroxatral to help with urination. These
should be taken as prescribed and not to be stopped unless told to do so by your doctor. If you are having an
unusual reaction to one of the drugs, please notify our office. PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD REPORT TO US:
• Fevers over 100.5 Fahrenheit. • Heavy bleeding, or clots • Inability to urinate. • Severe burning or pain with urination that is not improving.
PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD REPORT TO US:
• Fevers over 100.5 Fahrenheit. • Heavy bleeding, or clots (See notes above about blood in urine). • Inability to urinate. • Severe slowing of the urine stream or constant urination of small amounts. • Severe burning or pain with urination that is not improving. • Drug reactions (Hives, rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
You will need a follow-up appointment to monitor your progress. If you weren’t given one
when we scheduled the surgery, please call for this appointment at the number above when you get home.
Usually the first appointment will be about 10-14 days after your surgery. RADIATION SAFETY RULES TO FOLLOW:
• Do not place an infant, child, or pregnant woman on your lap for 2 months following the implant (for
Palladium implants) or for 4 months (for iodine implants).
• Any loose seeds that are found should be place in a medicine bottle and the radiation oncologist should
• Wear a condom for 2 months following the implant during intercourse. This will protect your partner if
Bosentan, Sildenafil, and Their CombinationMARTINE CLOZEL,*,1 PATRICK HESS,* MARKUS REY,* MARC IGLARZ,*CHRISTOPH BINKERT,* AND CHANGBIN QIU*, *Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, CH-4123 Allschwil, Switzerland; and Department of Pharmacology,Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, ChinaThe dual endothelin receptor antagonist, bosentan, and thenary vascul
MICRONAUT-S MRSA / GP Microtitration plates for the automated or manual susceptibility testing of multi-resistent Staphylococci, Enterococci and Pneumococci Principle, shelf-life and storage The susceptibility testing is based on the rehydration of antibiotics by adding a standar- dized bacteria suspension (Mueller-Hinton II broth). The result is measured photometri- cally after 18-