GE Security delivers a key component of the total
In addition, cocaine, heroin, THC and methamphetamine
checkpoint security solution with EntryScan3. A high-
can also be identiﬁed in a nonintrusive manner.
throughput, non-intrusive walk-through portal that
EntryScan3’s patented detection technology allows for
enables rapid detection of both explosives and narcotics.
the efﬁcient and accurate detection of the most
Microscopic traces of C4, nitroglycerin, PETN, RDX,
Semtex and TNT can easily be detected and identiﬁed.
EntryScan3®Walk-through Portal for Explosives
and Narcotics Detection
GE Security’s walk-through portalenables the detection of the broadestspectrum of concealed explosive andnarcotic contraband in seconds.
• Airports and seaports
Patented ITMS Technology Advantage
GE Security’s patented Ion Trap Mobility Spectrometer (ITMS®) technology
detects a wider range of substances with greater accuracy and speed. ITMS
detectors increase ionization efﬁciency, the main factor for determining
detection sensitivity. Due to the trap and membrane design, ITMS technology
operates well in dusty and humid high trafﬁc areas, maintaining its precision
performance even in harsh “real world” environments.
(For a detailed explanation of ITMS technology and its advantages, please
request our “ITMS: The Science Behind the Technology” technical supplement.)
Leading Sample Collection Technology
GE’s patented Ion Trap sample collection system takes advantage of a
Upward ﬂow of “human convection plume.”
natural airﬂow phenomenon called the “human convection plume.” Thiseliminates the need for forced air from a fan, which would stir upcontaminants, dirt and dust, and enables EntryScan3 to acquire cleaner
Schlieren optic images (above) reveal
samples for higher detection sensitivity. This design also requires fewer
that all vapors and particles emitted
moving parts resulting in quieter operation, reduced weight and improved
plume ﬂowing upward around thebody at approximately one-half
Easy Operation and High Throughput
meter per second (0.5m/sec). Simple
The EntryScan3 automatically controls trafﬁc with a clear visual prompt,
yet highly efﬁcient, the “human
signaling individuals to enter the portal. If traces of explosives or narcotics
convection plume” was ﬁrst used for
are detected—or a person leaves before being prompted to exit—an alarm
instantly sounds to facilitate rapid containment. By maintaining trafﬁc
control, the EntryScan3 avoids re-screening subjects or allowing individuals to
leave the area before complete results are obtained. EntryScan3’s onboard
computer handles all data logging automatically, including time, date and
University and is now employed with
sample analysis for each alarm. For court evidence, a complete history of
sampled data can be recalled and printed at any time.
maximize sample collection andanalysis in the EntryScan3.
Plasmagrams instantly provide more detail.
Easy touchscreen control is available in virtually any language. For clear, mistake-proofoperation, software functions also have three levels of access: operator, supervisor andadministrator. Detailed sample information from “ion signature” spectrum analysis is displayedas a plasmagram. An intensity map and 3-D view show even more detail. EntryScan3 softwaretakes only minutes to upgrade in the ﬁeld should new threats appear. Self-diagnostics simplifyupkeep and ensure peak performance.
Features and Beneﬁts
• Patented ITMS® technology increases ion population, enabling detection of microscopic
• Advanced detection algorithm increases selectivity and minimizes false positives
• Detects the widest range of targeted substances
• Semi-permeable membrane excludes dust and dirt and allows continued operation in
environments that have high trafﬁc, humidity or contamination
• Identiﬁes multiple explosive or narcotic substances from a single sample
• Expandable libraries to accommodate unique user requirements
• Automated, visual and audio prompts with customizable settings help control and maintain
• Self-contained, low-noise air system eliminates the need for separate, large air compressor
• Reduces capital investments by providing a single solution for both narcotics and explosives
• Patented regenerative dryer eliminates the need for monthly dryer replacement, reduces
maintenance downtime, and lowers consumables cost
• Small footprint, unit size, weight and power requirements reduce installation and operating
• Rapid, automated calibration assures operational accuracy
• Maintains a low, stable, humidity level in the detector allowing for consistent and reliable
• Automatically saves test results, preventing intentional or unintentional modiﬁcation or
Ease of Use
• Touchscreen menus on a graphical user interface are easy to learn and operate
• Built-in printer for fast hardcopy results or printing at a later date for use as evidence or
• Quick analysis and results in as little as 13 seconds
• EntryScan3 has successfully completed the TSA trace explosive detection laboratories Security
• Successfully deployed in airports, prisons and other high risk facilities
Headquarters & North America Sales
205 Lowell StreetWilmington, MA 01887 USA
< 1% false positive rate on typical subjects
U.S. Government & Military Sales
TEL: +1 866 430-1913 FAX: +1 202 862-2654
Safety Class I:
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Recognition of multiple peaks and multiple explosives
Output to bar graph display or time-of-ﬂight plasmagram display
Cocaine, Heroin, THC, MethamphetamineExplosives:
TNT, RDX, PETN, and Nitroglycerine
Composed Explosives: C4, Detasheet and Semtex-H
Additional substances can be added to the standard library. It is stronglyrecommended that this only be performed with GE Security’s assistance.
2004 GE Ion Track, Inc. All rights reserved.
ORDONNANCE COLLECTIVE ORDONNANCE : NUMÉRO : 1.27 Administration de la Nitroglycérine en pompe pour le soulagement DATE : RÉVISÉE : Référence à un protocole Ordonnance visant à initier des mesures thérapeutiques ou la thérapie médicamenteuse. PROFESSIONNELS HABILITÉS ¾ Infirmières CLIENTÈLES VISÉES ¾ Usagers, adultes, consultant au CLSC UN
REPUBBLICA ITALIANA In nome del popolo italiano Tribunale di Udine sezione civile Il Tribunale in composizione monocratica, in persona del dott. Andrea ZULIANI , ha pronunciato la seguente SENTENZA nella causa civile iscritta al n° 6846/10 R.A.C.C. promossa , con atto dicitazione notificato il 15.12.2010 cron. n° 23601 U .N.E.P. di Udine, da - (A) e (B), con i difensori